Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

HEY PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET

Hey people of the internet - maybe I should introduce myself.
My name is Christina, I'm 20 years old and currently at university.
In "real life" I'm a very relaxed and maybe even funny person... at least once in a while.
People who don't know me very well, would probably never think I'm philosophical or deep at all. BUT I AM! No just kidding, but I have quite a lot of random thoughts in my head, that I would like to share.
Nevertheless, going around in "real life", talking to strangers about freedom and what life is really about, seems, I have to admit, a bit awkward to me.
I somehow don't feel the need to sit down next to strangers in the park and tell them my personal thoughts about the birds in the trees and that they symbolies freedom to me.
But this is the internet. And on the internet things are different.
So I believe, that in the universe of strange fanfic-tumblr-blogs and cat pictures, a sprinkle of deepness in our lifes wouldn't hurt.

I don't want you to think that I know what life is all about, because believe me... I don't.
I just want to share my random thoughts about some random things with you - because I have a lot of them and they need an output.

So if you are like me and enjoy some randomness... maybe this blog is something for you.

Sincerly your Hedgehog.



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen